Thursday, November 25, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude

The long awaited thanksgiving break has finally come! The Barnard (provo) Thanksgiving was a success. My Grandmother was able to come spend the holiday with us which was really nice. Joe and I both came down from Salt Lake to stay the rest of the week/weekend and so far it has been a bumpin party. Let me tell you a little about my great thanksgiving day today. I woke up at 10:00 (the perfect time), helped get food ready, ate until I wanted to burst, went on a walk with my Dad, watched a movie with the Family, watched a Beyonce special on ABC, and now here I am creating a blog post. It has definitely been a good thanksgiving day and I'm thankful for that. Have a happy thanksgiving, lets all give a little thanks this year :)


Top 5 things I'm grateful for include:

1. My parents and the fact that I grew up in a stable and safe home.
2. Siblings, though we're spread out all over, they are there.
3. A healthy and fully functioning body.
4. A testimony of the LDS church teachings.
5. The best friends I've had over the years.

The Lead Chef

An Indie Thanksgiving  Day

My Grandma and Dad

Daddy and Mommy :)

Turks!

walk, walk, walkin





2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!
    I'm thankful for a indie best friend like you!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures that you took. You're pretty freaking good with that camera. We missed celebrating with you guys! But we're glad we were able to Skype with you. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete