Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Trip to San Diego

After the Christmas festivities I flew out to San Diego to chill with my long lost friend Ryan. Well, I guess it hasn't been too long and the friendship hadn't been lost, but you get the point. It was a blast! We did all sorts of fun activities!! I was there for new years so we headed up to L.A. with some pals to attend TAO (Together as One). It was SO much fun. We were at the biggest new years party in all of North America! For two people who dislike mainstream as much as we do, we were loving how hip we were with the 50,000 other people who share the same taste in music and a good time as we do.  Getting there, parking, picking up will call tickets, and actually getting into the area was probably one of the most frustrating things that has ever happened. We missed Markus Schulz preform which was devastating to say the least but we were still able to see Nero, Jack Beats, Major Lazer, Dada Life, and Wolfgang Gartner. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was worth the 80$ ticket price, the time spent, the 40$ parking and the 5$ waters. I can't think of a better way to introduce 2011 into our lives than to be at such a HUGE event with such good artists.

TAO
When we got back up to San Diego it was Ryan's birthday! We spent the day on the town visiting museums, visiting vintage clothing stores, eating sandwiches, etc.











That night we went to dinner at PF Changs with her family. Yum.




The next day we took a ferry over to Coronado island. We spent the day over there goofing around, basking in the sun light, and photo graphing/ filming our every move. haha.


American Woman



funny


We finished the day with some extraordinary deserts.

Well I definitely need to tell you about our day at sea world! So fun!! Walrus's are my new favorite animal.  We walked through all the exibits, saw all the shows, and I heard Ryan's story about how when she was 4 she sat on shamu probably 60 times. It's fine, it was a staple in her childhood I'm happy to hear about it. ;)


Yay! Sea World!

Raar

What a coincidence

Pumped to see shamu again.


A WHALE! ha.


Okay last thing. We went biking along the beach. Precious!










T'was a good vacation!

1 comment:

  1. BABE! I miss you! COME BACK!
    Seriously. I had SO much fun wif you!

    ReplyDelete