Saturday, March 19, 2011

T'was A Good Show

I loved it!
Got a picture with Calvin Harris and No he is not flipping the camera off, he's pointing at me for being awesome.

Calvin didn't disappoint me at all. I was actually surprised at how much house he mixed in.  He did indeed play "you used to hold me" and this video doesn't do it any sort of justice on how good that sounded live. Oh. My. Gosh. it was unreal! That was a moment I've been dreaming of.  When the base drops in, there aren't even words to describe how I felt. Aside from Wolfgang Gartner at Together as one this was the best house show I've ever seen.  I don't think it's fair to compare these two events because one was in a HUGE pavilion in LA and one was in Magna Utah.  Had I seen Calvin at that kind of a festival I might have thought he was better that Wolfgang.



I went with Taylor Gledhill and that was a lot of fun, not going to lie though it wasn't the same without Ryan, I really missed her being there... I don't feel too terribly bad seeing as she's going to LA for beyond wonderland.... I'm jealous.

His face in this one is priceless
I would love to see his set again. He had lots of energy, lots of my favorite tunes, and lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment